Like the rest of the city, the museum is built following an Art deco architecture (described as "neo-tamnean construction" in-story). The place is gigantic, labyrinthic, and ends up very damaged by Vitriol and his Familiars.
It is a visitable location, playable in Level 4: The museum.
- Built in 2871-2873, following the principles of neo-tamnean construction
- The museum was bombed in 3425, at the end of the Third Cindralic War; the entire North wing was destroyed
- Underwent major restructuring in 3426 by Tenelly
- Tenelly rebuilt the North wing around the Igniplasma pool
- According to the infopoint "A few figures to know", Medonis museum counts 15000 works of art
- 30000² of rooms and corridors
- 20 permanent collections
- 2 art exhibits
- 12000 windows
- 1500 locks
- 5000 stairsteps
- 4 millions of visitors each year
- In 3450, the Emerald Eltarch said "It's not so bad. These days, only one or two people disappear in the museum each year"